Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nisim F.A.S.T. Shampoo and Conditioner.

Nisim F.A.S.T.  shampoo and conditioner is a wonderful hair growth product. I saw real results!!
  Im usually really skeptical on stuff like this, but i saw alot of other reviews so i thought id give it a try! I cut my hair above my shoulders in November or December in 2012. I regretted cutting it so short and i just wanted it longer again! So i did my research and looked for stuff to make your hair grow fast and found Nisim! I did exactly what it said todo for a good month(Wash your hair with the shampoo, rinse with warm water, Repeat, then put in the conditioner for 5 minutes.) and my hair grew an Inch!!! After that month i stopped for awhile and then started it again recently and i took before and after pics. (witch ill place below.) I also stopped using it for awhile now and am about to start up again. This stuff really works and i totally recommend it!
My first before and after when i first started it(found some pics)
My recent growth with Nisim

No comments:

Post a Comment